Dermaplaning is very mild exfoliating treatment that uses the sharp blade of a surgical scalpel to “shave” off the very top dead layer of skin, and fine facial hair. Dermaplaning is great for those who have fine facial hair and want a more polished look with makeup.
- Unlike peel procedures, this one uses no chemicals and therefore, can causes less irritation.
- 30 minutes per session
- The more often you do it, the better you look. Most advise going once per month for three consecutive months for the most dramatic improvement, but smooth skin is immediately apparent. .
- While you’re getting a very mild exfoliation exfoliation, you can also have unwanted hair whisked away.
- Though the risk must be minute, you must consider the obvious: the knife could nick you.
- Upkeep can never be done at home. Don’t try pulling out a disposable razor in between appointments
- Though it shouldn’t appear red or irritated, skin can FEEL sensitive, especially to heat. Extra attention to sun protection post-procedure is critical.
- Treatments may not be appropriate for all skin types or the best option for all skin issues
Prices listed are per session, multiple session discounts are available