Venus Viva™ is a non-surgical system for mild skin resurfacing and wrinkle reduction. The applicator works with small pins that safely deliver energy through the skin’s surface. This creates tiny wounds, which the body then works to heal naturally. This process is what repairs signs of damage seen on the surface of the skin and to naturally boost collagen production, something that slows down with age. This helps to restore a younger-looking appearance.
Frequently asked questions
- Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me?
- I have darker skin – can I still get this treatment done?
- How many sessions will I need to see results?
- How often/far apart should the treatments be?
- How long does a treatment session take?
- What does the treatment feel like?
- How will I feel after my treatment?
- Is there downtime after the treatment? / How long is recovery time?
- How long will the results last and are they permanent?
- Can I put on makeup or lotion right after a treatment on my face?
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including deep wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture.
Yes. Venus Viva™ uses technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
Most patients receive 4 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
Treatments are done 4 weeks apart.
Each session takes 15 minutes.
You will feel tiny pins on your skin followed by a little zap. Your face will then feel warm, like a very mild sunburn.
Your skin will be red and feel warm afterward, like a very mild sunburn.
Very minimal downtime if any. The face will be red and blotchy the day of the treatment, and most people show zero signs the next day. On a more aggressive treatment, or on extremely sensitive skin the redness/ blotchiness may continue for a few more days. Always make sure to keep your skin clean and protected from the sun with a good SPF.
After your ﬁnal treatment, your results will continue to improve. One touch-up session is recommended every 3 months, however since each session will continue improvements some continue the treatments every 6 to 8 weeks for added benefits.
With anyone that is acne sensitive, we recommend not applying anything for 12 hours, otherwise a light lotion and spf may be applied depending on the individual.
4 weeks after 1st Venus Viva Session ( 4 sessions recommended)
4 weeks after 3rd Viva Session (4 recommended)